At Proyser we work only with top quality materials.
Our equipment is manufactured and certified in accordance with the European directive 2014/68 / EU, ASME-U, R & NB Seal.
Means of design
- Codes and standards: ASME (II-A, II-B, II-C, II-D, V, VIII-DIV.1, IX), ASTM, ANSI, TEMA, API-650, API-660, among others.
- Mechanical design of equipment with PV ‐ ELITE, calculation of finite element connections with NOZZLE PRO.
- Thermal design of heat exchangers with HTRI & ASPEN.
- Realization of specifications of material purchase in accordance with ASME Code and customer specifications.
- Delineation of manufacturing drawing in CAD format.
- Homologation of welding procedures and welders in accordance with ASME IX.
- Welding procedures GTAW, SMAW, GMAW & SAW.
- Calculation programs developed by our own technical office in accordance with applicable codes.
Control, inspection, trials and tests
Works carried out by our own staff.
- Pneumatic tests.
- Hydraulic tests.
- Thickness / dimensional checking and visual controls.
- Transfer of brands.
- Verification of material certificates.
- Preparation of the technical and design manufacturing manual.
Other trials and tests
They are outsourced to accredited inspection companies.
- Non-destructive tests: penetrating liquids, magnetic particles, radiography, ultrasound, hardness measurement, chemical analysis, ferrite, visual inspections, etc ...
- Destructive tests: carried out by laboratories accredited by ENAC.